Wednesday 12 August 2015

*****First time ever, CCTV footage, from rehearsals *****

                       


My People, how far na? Make una no vex jare, i hear say una de miss me, Oya, I don show! See me here, I de shine!
I get good news for una, I bring pictures from the spy camera wey I hide for one side for one corner like that.




Okay, make I tel una now, I bring small pictures dem come.
Oya, without too much talk-talk, make we see them!                  
 



RICHIE:
Can he outdo them all, or will he go back to Ghana?
                                                               



DEBORAH.
Will Iyalode be saying goodbye this week?

JENNIFER:
 Is she, after all, too young for the Battle?

KUMI-
 Will the Last Ghanaian girl standing still stand?



TEJIRI:
A First Class Graduate, can she overcome the trauma of failing?

These Eleven are safe..For Now

The Safe Boys, Deinde and his Shaking head will not let somebody be great.

The Safe Girls...... Or are they?

For two of these five, it will be Goodbye. What runs through their minds?


No comments:

Post a Comment