Tuesday 14 July 2015

WELCOME!





*rolls out of bed*
*grabs laptop*
*takes position*
*adjusts webcam*

Ahem,
So Project Fame West Africa has started again. It’s their 8th Season, and guess who they have given an all-access pass into their world? Aha, me. Not that you know me, but you know, it’s me sha.

My name is PF Spy. I am the fly on the wall, the tatafo in the corner, the parrot in a cage. And I’m
going to be extending to you the same arm of friendship that Project Fame West Africa has extended to me. I shall be bringing you the ins and outs of the Academy, the whys and whatnots of the judges’ decisions, the highs and lows of the contestants, and everything else Project Fame West Africa-related that I can lay my hands on this season. When they were giving me an all-access pass, I’m not sure they knew what they were doing. Them go hear am. Tee-hee.


Anyway, can you sing? Did you attend any of the auditions that were held across ___ cities in West Africa? You better say yes o, otherwise you have dulled yourself. The Project Fame train landed in all the important zones. If they didn’t reach your zone you need to go and beg your local government or State Government sef to petition Project Fame people to be reaching your side in future seasons so that you too can be great.


I was still begging for my all-access pass when the auditions happened so I wasn’t around to catch serious gist but I heard that it was a case of ‘no be small thing’ at some of the audition venues. Some people didn’t know how to sing but they packed themselves there and when they got ‘no’ from the judges, they started crying. Some were even abusing judges and saying ‘they are doing pashiaaaa’, as in ‘partiality’. You see what happens when you who can sing will sit in your house and be looking? Next time, show up abeg. There are cars, money, and record deals to be won. Shebi you know Inyaya? Chidinma nko? iMike? Praiz nko? These are a few of the stars that Project Fame West Africa has created since the show started on our shores. Tomorrow it may be your turn. I’m tired of preaching, just come next time, simple.

Anyway, as per gist, I'd have liked to tell you that a set of twins came to audition for PFWA in Port Harcourt, but I guess you know that already. Project Fame people have whispered that one on Twitter, and the world was talking about it, while taking breaths to ruminate on #Jidenna. You see that Jidenna matter ehn, I have my opinion but that is not why we are here so let me mind my business for now. As far as my business is concerned, I hereby establish my bonafides by dropping one authentic nugget of Project Fame information that no one else knows. Do you want to know what it is? Yes? Oya line up, let me whisper it in your ears one by one. I’m serious. Oya you, come...
*whisper whisper whisper*


I know, very interesting right?! Oya tell your neighbor what I said, all of you be telling each other like that until you reach the last person on the queue. I’m "ourra-here" mehn, but I’ll see you tomorrow or day after, depending on how much gist I have. Today was just to welcome you to my world, because you know we are very respectful people in Africa. You cannot just barge into someone’s space and be talking. You have to start small-small. Na my small-small be this. See you later!


PF Spy.

Meanwhile check out some exclusive audition pictures:


The over-all chief of #beardgang made an appearance. Make way, make way!
Just to prove I CAN get anywhere. I no tell you say na ALL ACCESS?

The winner might be in this crowd. 
But we know Flavour na, what do we call this guy? Aroma? or Taste? Well, let him make it into the Pot (academy) first.

No team work, everyman for himself!
If Oga Bayo finds out I uploaded it........

PFWA7 Winner, Geoff, sharing tips with aspiring hopefuls.
See? Uncle Ben can smile too, not every time stronging face. 
Bros if you like clean throat taya, na the voice wey dey inside the throat naim be the koko.
Getting robbed or singing?
I hear say e don tay wey this babe dey audition for PF. I hope she's made it this time!

Where two or three are gathered, there's a selfie being taken.

See her tag, See as people plenty reach?

I see myself WINNING Big

Believe it or not, That is a Shirt
Bolanle Olukanni would kill me if she found out...
You remember Tolu? from Season 3?

Music......... What it's all about

Before singing, you still have to touch up small, abi?

See the arms? He's ready for you!
Season VII winner: Geoffrey. Unpretentious, honest. 
Finally, in an unguarded moment, I capture his face


This one just carry Digestive biscuit put for head, diaaaris God.

See crowd!

Close-up shot of whatever this head-gear is.

Age ain't nuthin but a number.

This is a very unhappy crew member? Uncle what is causing vex?
Is this a crown? Is this a crown? What the *bleep* is this? Is it a crown, somebody answer me!

You no HOLEY pass!

Really has stardom on his mind, whatcha think?

This ma guy here Giving it his all, will he make it?

Smille, whether you can sing or not.

And some of the alumni were on hand too! The man in the middle is a member of Uncle Ben's band, he's now be forming alumni.

Uncle Ben, rehearsing the blow he will give someone... mentally. This man needs deliverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment