Saturday 1 August 2015

ACADEMY LOADING..........



*stretches*
*yawns*
*reaches for coffee*
*sips small, sips again*
*drops it carefully to avoid spilling it on laptop*
*carries up laptop.......*


Eheeeeen, my people, i de greet o, how e de be na?



Make una no vex for me o, I'm tied, I spent the entire night hanging somewhere, as a fly concerned, on the wall, waiting for gist, so I havent had much sleep, but its for you guys sha, i can do almost anythingf, just to keep you guys satisfied..

Okay, on to the main gist..

you know Project Fame will soon start abi? okay, i was able to catch some pictures of the past winners rehearsals they were doing for the #OpeningGala, and I'd like to know what you think.


Miss Kedike, Season 3 Winner, Chidimma Ekile





Season 2 Winner, iMike Ezuruonye

It's INYANYA......



The Petite Powerhouse, Miss Kedike

Season 4 Winner, Monica


Olawale, Season 6 Winner




Olawale, (Season 6), with Ayoola (Season 5)

That One! E Sabi Sing! (who was he pointing to?)

Whenever I catch him somehow..........Click!


Lights...........!



(singing)...Ogede ti pon...Baby..


Floor Manager explaining something to iMike sha!

 Ehen, my People, The talk never finish. I have just managed to access some really juicy info concerning the Academy, and I'm eager to share it with you, and I'm sure you are eager to hear it....


........ Who do you think will win this Year? A guy or a girl? Oya drop your Comment, make we begin align. Make I go check wetin de happen, I go come jus' now.

Oya, Later na!

2 comments: